Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Fondue

  This was a feature I had over at Lullabies that I'd still like to keep because, lets face it- we all tend to surf the web and want to share our findings in the hopes that they bring a smile to somebody else.

I've been a bit MIA from the blogging world which I hope to remedy soon. As it stands, the last week has been an adjustment due to starting a new job (I'll be doing tech support for Apple) and trying to figure out a schedule in which to have Jack and all the other facets of life that actually gives one life outside of the daily grind. More on all of that to come.

Meanwhile, here's some stuff that tickled my fancy this week-

For parents that have to laugh at the absurdities of other parents (equal measures of hilarious and snarky make for a site that you'll be scrolling through for awhile)- STFU, Parents.

Newport Folk Fest fashion on Refinery29.

Lunar themed bedding anybody?

I REEAAALLLLLY want to do this with Jack one day. One of the coolest things I've seen in awhile.

Oh, no big deal, just kick me in the ovaries with these awesome girls clothes. I'll recover.

I may need to add these to my Fall clothing checklist. Paired with an oversized cardigan, some skinny jeans or tights and boots and I think I'd be in business. Hurry up cooler temps.

I couldn't be happier for Noelle and her family, who welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world on Tuesday. Welcome, Ivy!

Some food and drink to try soon.

Some songs I can't get out of my head-
"Goin' Home" by Dan Auerbach 
"Shake 'Em Loose Tonight" by Rumspringa
"Heart It Races" by Dr. Dog
"Prank Calls" by Kelley Stoltz

May you all have a splendid weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment